File Administration Support
Come and right wrong with us. At Shine Lawyers, our habits and values mean we’re a non-traditional law firm committed to understanding the needs of our clients, pro-actively working to stand up for the little guy. We’re a national team of 650+ dedicated, professional staff who enjoy coming in each day to help make a difference.
Our 40+ busy offices across Australia continue to progress and grow their practices aiming for the best results for their clients. We are seeking a full time File Administration Support officer to assist in our Parramatta branch, on a 12 month fixed term contract basis. This is an ideal role for a law student with the ability to work full time, to gain some practical experience in a law firm in a friendly, professional environment.
- Electronically archiving the output of our legal teams in peak work load times
- Accurate data entry within legal practice management software
- Document preparation and assembly for scanning
- Operating high-speed scanner
- Indexing and quality control of scanned work
- The role involves some lifting, and requires a current driver’s license
- A high level of attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving skills and ability to attain and maintain quality outcomes
- Good level of computer and technical capability – Microsoft Office suite, PDF etc.
- Ability to work consistently with a logical and systematic approach
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and as part of a national team
What We Offer
An ASX listed company with great aspirations, growing into more emerging practice areas and new geographic regions. Our search is for like-minded people, passionate about righting wrong and putting the client at the heart of all they do. We offer:
- Opportunity to reach your potential
- Competitive remuneration and benefits program
- A progressive and supportive working environment
We look forward to receiving your application